When comfort meets technique performance is created...
PS of Sweden's new bridle Nirak™ is the perfect middle point. The bit being attached on the noseband this bridle provide a different alternative.
The Nirak™ bridle combined with a suitable bit brings a peaceful communication between the horse and rider. The noseband doesn't add any pressure on the teeth therefore reduces possible bit-related issues.
Note! Sold with flat, original browband. The browband on the picture (Vintage Rose) can be bought as an addition.
Check out all the Ps of Sweden Browband here
Recommended for horses that
- Helps the horse to accept the bit
- For both the young horse who's still learning to communicate
- Horse who tries to avoid contact with the rider's hand and rather folds in the neck too much.
- Very forward going horses since it helps the rider to regulate the horse's speed without putting a sharp bit in the mouth or getting a hand that's too strong.
- Rubber keepers
- English vegetable tanned leather.
- Approved to compete with by both FEI, USEF/USDF, and BD on horse and pony, in dressage, jumping and cross country.
If you are not sure about the size or what bridle to get for your horse take a look into our bridle fitting service to have a custom made bridle that fit perfectly your horse.