The best noseband to have around for training.
This noseband combines bit pressure with pressure on the nose since the noseband is directly attached to the cheek pieces (purchased separately). By adjusting the noseband on the upper part, the amount of nose pressure can be varied. Thanks to the design, the cheek pieces are kept away from the eyes and no unwanted pressure is added.
Recommended for horses that
- Folds in the neck
- Struggles to relax and seek the bit
- Are strong or forward going
- Are used to work off of nose pressure
- Don't accept the bit
- Are mouth sensitive
- Avoids unwanted pressure
- Combines bit and nose pressure
- Leaves the sensitive nerve endings free
- Flat, English, vegetable tanned leather
- FEI approved for both horses and ponies in all disciplines